- My full name is Karri Ann Norton. Yes, my parents deliberately
created initials that would make another word. No, I don't know what
they were thinking. However I got off better than my brother whose
initials spell JAN.
- I think Norton is the best last name in the world.
- I am particularly fond of the first name Parkin for a child (boy
or girl). As I am not having kids please feel free to use it for one of
- Every year I get the feeling that something spectacular will happen and I am never disappointed.
- I prefer to make fun of people to their face.
- I got married in September 2001.
- My spiritual hair color is red, regardless of genetics.
- No matter the occasion, sarcasm is always the best response.
- There is something creative in everyone.
- There is nothing wrong with being bitchy.
- Don't take yourself too seriously
- Everything in moderation, including excess.
- Artists are attractive, no matter what.
- I can finally admit to myself, and others, that I am crazy.
- There is nothing wrong with appreciation, just pretension.
- There is a fine line between arts and crafts and arts and crap.
- I am a conflicted mess of cynicism and optimism. With cynicism slightly edging out optimism.
- I have a personal responsibility philosophy.
- Spiders scare me.
- I used to wave at people in other cars.
- If you think things are going well, you aren't paying attention. That doesn't mean you should do nothing about it.
- Fear is just an emotion. You can use it or let it stop you.
- Words only have the power you give them.
- Choose yourself:
- Don't ever let anyone walk all over you.
- When there is a choice involved, do the things in your own best interest.
- Don't be a martyr.
- Sometimes it is important to be selfish.
- When I was in grade school I would throw away purple crayons.
- I love periwinkle.
- Babies and animals are magnetized to me.
- Girls kick ass.
- Cats kick ass too.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Sex education does not equal promiscuity.
- If you don't kiss a lot of people how will you know who kisses well and who doesn't?
- More people should play the Needle game.
- Consider using fresh herbs.
- Buying (or growing) organic is better for you.
- I am pro-choice and anti-death penalty.